Saturday, 2024-04-27, 6:58 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | recomend me a game... - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » recomend me a game...
recomend me a game...
slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:49 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
what is a good game for online play, which i could download from here, and the multplayer works. and i want it to be a shooting game or a driving game, also my computor isnt that high performance. i got halo, but multiplayer didnt work for it, so if you could recomend me a game which is kinda like halo, as in it will work on a crap computor.

DreamsaliveDate: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 7:13 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
Battlefield 2

Left 4 dead(need good system config)

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 9:53 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
hmm, batelfield sounds good, but it looks like a game that needs quite a good spec computor, mine is rubbish. do you know minimum requirements?

timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 4:07 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
The minimum specs are quite high and battlefiled 2 had its links changed and thus no longer works online, neither does Left 4 Dead, sorry mate, but try reading my reviews to help you decide biggrin

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 9:46 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Sergeant
combat arms is a shooter, COMPLETELY FREE too...
you got TF2, CoD:WaW and 4, L4d, Battlefield, Counter Strike, umm...

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

TomDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 3:27 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Sergeant
I tried combat arms, but it wouldn't connect to the internet for some reason, but instead you should get Warrock, more or less the same as combat arms, but you get tanks, planes and all sorts, plus a larger community.

timemaster88Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 5:00 PM | Message # 7                                                         
Lieutenant
Battlefield 2, is actually a really good game, even playing with bots if you turn the volume up, you really feel like your there xD

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

New007Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 5:04 AM | Message # 8                                                         
Sergeant
Quote (Tom)
I tried combat arms, but it wouldn't connect to the internet for some reason, but instead you should get Warrock, more or less the same as combat arms, but you get tanks, planes and all sorts, plus a larger community.

minimize it and you'll see vista is asking if you want to allow it to access the internet smile

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

DreamsaliveDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 7:41 AM | Message # 9                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
nice one New007, !

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 5:19 AM | Message # 10                                                         
Sergeant
Thanks! Always had that problem then it minimized itself and i saw it one day biggrin

TomDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 7:24 PM | Message # 11                                                         
Sergeant
Oh my god!!

I've taken it off my computer already! Aww, my internet sucks and it took me a loooong time to download, and i ask myself:

Can i be bothered?

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » recomend me a game...
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!