Friday, 2024-05-10, 1:05 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Review - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Review (Camerons Reviews :))
Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Review
timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 5:43 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Review time biggrin

First off, i was dissapointed here after buying age of empires 3 and the first expansion, this expansion seemed more like it was made to throw a few more things in to fill the gaps rather than as a real expansion, the storyline feels incomplete and dosent fulfill your expectations, but on the other hand it maintains the good graphics and scenery youd expect from this game and with the new maps that it does bring, it is still worth downloading when you run out of things to do, but as for me, even the new maps and units werent enough to drag it out of the hole ensemble studios dug.

Rating 2 out of 5 (Nice new maps and maintains the visual experience, but not enough new gameplay, storyline feels old and repetative)

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Age of Empires 3: The Asian Dynasties Review (Camerons Reviews :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!