Friday, 2024-05-10, 2:52 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Battlefield 2 Review - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Battlefield 2 Review (Camerons Reviews)
Battlefield 2 Review
timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 5:44 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
REVIEW

Well first off, since only the offline is playable on the version i dfownloaded from here, that knocks it down slightly. On offline you are limited to 16 players (1 player and 15 bots)
and it does become rather tedious. Also offline you cannot change any of the settings, so other than about 10 small maps to play on, which you can pick from, and the ability to choose the difficulty (expert being incredibly easy)you are extremely limited for things you can actually change. It would have impressed me if i could play on a large map with at least another 29 bots along side me, but sadly it just isnt an option, so it can become rather tedious. In my first 2 maps, i watched as the ai circled its enemy and then stopped and waited to be killed, on the other hand the vehicles add a huge amount of fun to this game, and the commander ability, for any real time strategy players, makes this two different games in one, the weapons are realistic, and even with the 'sucicide bots' your forced to compete with, its still fun. The effects on explosions and the dust you see in the distance adds that extra level of realism to the game, so its well worth downloading.

Rating: 3 out of 5 (wouldve been higher if not limited to the 16 player offline match)

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Battlefield 2 Review (Camerons Reviews)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!