Friday, 2024-05-10, 5:53 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Far Cry 2 Review - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Far Cry 2 Review (Camerons Reviews)
Far Cry 2 Review
timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 5:48 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Review

Well i didnt download the game from this site so i cant vouch for the files here working but ive played and completed it so i can give a fair review. First off id like to say im pleased with the side of the game, its HUGE its bigger than all of the gta games put together, but this soon becomes a downside, because when you start a mission on this game you will soon realise that every mission objective is at the other side opf the map. It dosent seem to matter where you are, its always somewhere your not, a fact that soon makes driving and travelling tedious unlike that on GTA games but if you dislike it on them, stop reading now and forget about this game, you will HATE it. The only real flaws in this game were the unrealistic damage done to cars, which isnt in anyway going to remove the fun of the game from you, its big, theres lots of people to kill (because everytime you leave an outpost 2 mins later the enemies respawn) Now the fire, the fire is beautiful, need to destroy an outpost? throw a petrol bomb into the grass nearby, problem solved! Now aside from the fire cars and the travelling, ill get serious. The detail on this game is spot on, theres gizelle running around, the deserts look sandy and the trees look almost real, the shadows make you feel like your well hidden, even if enemies can see you through plants, bushes, grass..rocks.. The game is still worth downloading if you like First person Shooters, because even though i personlly couldnt get into the feel of it, i cant deny its a very good game.

Rating: 4 out of 5 (would have been better if it had distractions from the story line such as in GTA or saints row 2, but the wide game map gives you a huge area to explore)

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Far Cry 2 Review (Camerons Reviews)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!