Friday, 2024-05-10, 8:48 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Review - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Review (Camerons Reviews)
Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Review
timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 6:14 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Review
This expansion pack for fallout 3 adds on only about 5 hours of extra gameplay, also, this game was poorly thoughtout, the simulation aspect of this could well fit in with the storyline, but the expansion itself dosent, the expansion itself has none, but a few very basic roleplaying choices, and be warned that the operation anchorage zone can only be accessed once, as once you complete the simulation, it is no longer accessable unless on a different saved game, the rewards from completing the simulation are pitifull too as although fun at first, finding that the gun you get runs out of ammo after 5 minutes of play with no areas to restock, is slightly irritating, the armour itself you get as a reward looks nice, but is pathetic in comparison to things you can find out of the expansion, as well as that, the expansion is plauged with glitches that although can be ignored, the floating trees ard texture glitches that scower some areas are a nuisance, overall the expansion was pathetic in comparison to some player made modifications and most "mods" dont have as many bugs as this does and last longer, so yes you can download it, but with the limited gameplay, this is no more than a 3-5 hour FPS

Rating : 2 out of 5

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

TomDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 5:03 PM | Message # 2                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
I was pretty dissapointed with this too. I bought it on Xbox Live, and it was such a waste, although it was only 600 points, so thats okay.

New007Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 5:02 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Users
i think O:A is better than the Pitt though...

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage Review (Camerons Reviews)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!