Friday, 2024-05-10, 0:31 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Feels bad. - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Feels bad. (being...)
Feels bad.
New007Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 0:00 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Users
It feels quiet and lonely to be the only person on here o_o

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

TomDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 0:57 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
I know how you feel...

New007Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 1:15 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Sergeant
lol. yeah. boring. im playing the portal i just Dl'd cause im bored.

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"

TomDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 3:25 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Sergeant
Yeah, that was the first thing i Dl'd fro this site, can't remember how I found it, like page 23 of a google search for it

timemaster88Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 4:57 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Lieutenant
i cant remember how i found this site, i think i was searching for torrents for something, either way i sure am glad i did

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

TomDate: Sunday, 2009-04-19, 9:50 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Sergeant
Yeah me too

luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-20, 9:34 AM | Message # 7                                                         
Colonel
smile if boring on this site pls make a chat room of forum we can chat together smile

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

DreamsaliveDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 4:04 PM | Message # 8                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
we may get chat applet if our site have more visitors

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

New007Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 5:01 AM | Message # 9                                                         
Sergeant
sorry to revive, but couldnt you get an irc?

DreamsaliveDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 7:43 AM | Message # 10                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
irc ? where?

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 5:16 AM | Message # 11                                                         
Sergeant
*throws a stick*
OVER THERE!!!

On topic:
umm. i THINK (don't hold my word to it though :)) you need to get an irc on your page (no idea, never tried) and get it to where it automatically joins one you made, you can do this: http://www.livinginternet.com/r/ra_create.htm to join one, not sure how to get it to where it joins automatically when it loads, I.E: yours :P

BTW: I tried to to a url code, and it doesnt like it :P

Message edited by New007 - Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 5:17 AM

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Feels bad. (being...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!