Friday, 2024-05-10, 7:09 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | RapidShare Unlimited 2008 - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » RapidShare Unlimited 2008 (Camerons Review - Does it even work?)
RapidShare Unlimited 2008
timemaster88Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 4:56 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
REVIEW

this dosent download files properly (they come out corrupted) and its actually slower on its extreme boost than the normal windows downloader is when its not being boosted, so slowing it down so they dont come out corrupted isnt really an option..

Rating : 1 out of 5

If you could get this to work so the files dont come out corrupted, leave a post, id like to see if anybody actually got this thing to work, seeing as all the comments say it dosent work too

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

DreamsaliveDate: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 5:43 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
so lots of complains ab. RS unlimited,all i can say is that download at lower X speed(2X,4x) and files not greater in size then 30 MB (yeah,pity) otherwise the files will come out corrupted sad .

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

TomDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:14 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
So THIS is why my Airport Tycoon extract wnt work, thanks!!

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » RapidShare Unlimited 2008 (Camerons Review - Does it even work?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!