Friday, 2024-05-10, 3:29 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | PLEASE READ THIS!! - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » PLEASE READ THIS!!
PLEASE READ THIS!!
TomDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:45 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
A number of people have told us that they have games that they wish to upload to games they have on their computer. On The Complete Webs games are NOT uploaded by the Complete Webs community, they are links to Rapidshare or megaupload etc. that have been created by someone else nd have been copied to the site by the authors, and respective screenshots have been added to them.

I just posted this to make sure that people understand how things work around here, because if you upload games you could get into alot of trouble, wheras what we do here we cant get into much trouble.

So please stop saying you have games you wish to upload, because we can't do anything with them, plus you'll need to pay to upload them to the download sites.

Thanks

mikkoDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 5:13 PM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
yeah if you upload this stuff you can get a lot of problems,
because of copyrights and you can get in jail or you have to pay a lot of money (or both)

i like helping gamers with problems
and gaming it self :D

luckysos01Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 10:59 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Colonel
Group: Users
the best way to buy original game cd or dvd so no copi ryt and prob. to upload the game from other site

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » PLEASE READ THIS!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!