Sunday, 2024-05-12, 11:21 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | How to take screenshots,install setups - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » How to take screenshots,install setups (before complaning here plz read this first)
How to take screenshots,install setups
DreamsaliveDate: Saturday, 2009-02-14, 6:27 PM | Message # 1                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
Before you complain about anything here read this first.

To know how to install game read THIS

To take screen shots download THIS

To know if your game can run on your system check THIS

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Friday, 2009-02-20, 2:55 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
you dont need to donwnload anything to take screenshots, just press prt sc button then paste into paint then save it.

if its your sponsor or something, delete this post so that im not discouraging people from downloading it.

DreamsaliveDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 4:00 PM | Message # 3                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
no there's nothing like that, although its a good tip but that takes screenshot of the complete window bt with software we can take screen shot of any part if the window in any size.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

luckysos01Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 10:39 AM | Message # 4                                                         
Colonel
yes thats good to take a screen shot for me

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

timemaster88Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 8:41 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Thanks alot dreams alive, i downloaded the screenshot thing, works much better than the windows equivelant, Thanks biggrin

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

lovelessDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-06, 5:50 AM | Message # 6                                                         
Private
in chaos legion, i already finished downloading the file and extracted it as well.. so what am i supposed to do with all the files?? there is no setup or something... so can anyone teach me how to run the game?? ^^

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » How to take screenshots,install setups (before complaning here plz read this first)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!