Monday, 2024-05-13, 1:21 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | how to play Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Race to the Rally - Page 3 - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » how to play Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Race to the Rally
how to play Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Race to the Rally
luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-20, 10:49 AM | Message # 31                                                         
Colonel
Group: Users
or reformat it use vista ultimate?

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

mikkoDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 6:38 PM | Message # 32                                                         
Lieutenant
what do u mean?

i like helping gamers with problems
and gaming it self :D

luckysos01Date: Friday, 2009-04-24, 7:47 AM | Message # 33                                                         
Colonel
reformat ur computer with vista ultimate!

Added (2009-04-24, 7:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------
or downgrade ur vista to xp

mikkoDate: Friday, 2009-04-24, 5:10 PM | Message # 34                                                         
Lieutenant
i want to keep vista home premium

luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 9:07 AM | Message # 35                                                         
Colonel
why ulimate is best than ur home premuim

mikkoDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 11:10 AM | Message # 36                                                         
Lieutenant
if my pc chrashes i dont have inciurrance anymore

luckysos01Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 8:20 AM | Message # 37                                                         
Colonel
so can u play it now?

mikkoDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 6:40 PM | Message # 38                                                         
Lieutenant
no i still have home primium

timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 0:04 AM | Message # 39                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
i dont blame him for wanting to keep home premium personally..but as for the problem itself i very much doubt that his operating system is responcible anyway..but i have no idea what is..

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » how to play Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Race to the Rally
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!