Sunday, 2024-05-12, 10:42 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | web maker ??????? - Page 2 - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » web maker ??????? (how?)
web maker ???????
DreamsaliveDate: Sunday, 2009-04-12, 5:51 PM | Message # 16                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
ya i know lots and lots of em,bt thres nothing like 'uploading website' ,u need to start from a initial point.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

nothing1321Date: Monday, 2009-04-13, 7:01 AM | Message # 17                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Ahh ok sir... Can u tell here what is the cool website and easy to use... I just want to promote my school.. happy

Im a gamer

TomDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 7:44 PM | Message # 18                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
If I were you I would go for Macromedia Dreamweaver, I think its the best because its nice and simple, as long as you know how to use it, and it's not hard to learn.

New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 9:58 PM | Message # 19                                                         
Sergeant
Dreamweaver is an easy to use program for making a website, anyway...

you have to get a site to host it (or you could buy a server and host it yourself...), then you have to buy a domain name

000webhost is free, but you still need a domain name, google "buy internet domains"

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

luckysos01Date: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:22 AM | Message # 20                                                         
Colonel
its hard to make a web if u dont know how to use it and then how to upload it on online

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » web maker ??????? (how?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!