Sunday, 2024-05-12, 9:45 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Rapidshare Unlimiled - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » Rapidshare Unlimiled (Need Help)
Rapidshare Unlimiled
visitDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 4:36 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Users
[size=16]HELLO 2 ALL MY FRIEND'S WHEN I DOWNLOAD SOME THING FROM "RAPIDSHARE UNLIMITED" AND WHEN HE COMPLETE AND I TRY TO EXTRACT IT HE SAY YOUR FILE IS UNKNOWN AND DAMAGE WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW............ cry

[code]If U Like My Post please send me thanksssssssssssss[/code]

DreamsaliveDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 11:33 AM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
if ur downloading with Rapidshare Unlimiled,download at lower speed(4X,6X) and avoid downloading files greater than 60 MB.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

mikkoDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 1:56 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
Quote (Dreamsalive)
if ur downloading with Rapidshare Unlimiled,download at lower speed(4X,6X) and avoid downloading files greater than 60 MB.

is rapidshare unlimited an other program than download direct??

i like helping gamers with problems
and gaming it self :D

DreamsaliveDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 2:17 PM | Message # 4                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
no its same

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

visitDate: Sunday, 2009-04-05, 6:29 AM | Message # 5                                                         
Sergeant
thanks for the help

[code]If U Like My Post please send me thanksssssssssssss[/code]

mikkoDate: Sunday, 2009-04-05, 1:09 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Lieutenant
than i have te same problem

i like helping gamers with problems
and gaming it self :D

luckysos01Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-08, 11:03 AM | Message # 7                                                         
Colonel
dont use rapidshare ulimated becos its slowly to download

Added (2009-04-08, 11:03 Am)
---------------------------------------------
the best regiter premuim acount hahaha or 1 by 1 after 15 mins

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

timemaster88Date: Thursday, 2009-04-16, 8:43 PM | Message # 8                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Hes right, thats exactly what i said in my review, the rapidshare downloader is (on its fastest speed!!) actually slower than the original windows downloader!

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

TomDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:00 AM | Message # 9                                                         
Sergeant
But you have to consider the fact that you can have parallel downloads from Rapidshare and Megaupload, so it can be quicker in that sense...

But what I hate about download direct is that it tells me i have about a minute and a half left toe download... one hour later, it says the same. personally I would just forget DLD and put up with the wait between each download without the program.

Message edited by Tom - Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:01 AM

timemaster88Date: Friday, 2009-04-17, 3:44 PM | Message # 10                                                         
Lieutenant
yeah mine does that too, the timers dont work and neither do the speed checking things xD im glad somebody agrees with me about it not being worth having though smile

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

luckysos01Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 11:03 AM | Message # 11                                                         
Colonel
so admin can u share ur premium accounts or can creat premium acount programs

timemaster88Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 2:22 PM | Message # 12                                                         
Lieutenant
I dont think he should, not only are they exceptionally expencive if he did somebody would steal it (there is NO doubt, somebody would!)

luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-20, 10:51 AM | Message # 13                                                         
Colonel
okey i try to search some free premuim account on internet or youtube

TomDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 7:58 PM | Message # 14                                                         
Sergeant
Yeah, good luck with that.
trust me, ive tried and its just a waste of time. people change the password to keep the acccount for themselves

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » Rapidshare Unlimiled (Need Help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!