Monday, 2024-05-13, 6:38 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Question - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » Question
Question
nothing1321Date: Sunday, 2009-04-19, 12:45 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
How to use GameCam? do i need webcam to use it? can someone tell me how to use it step by step?

Im a gamer

DreamsaliveDate: Sunday, 2009-04-19, 1:26 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
visit their website or read help in that software,our job is to only provide setups and make sure they're working.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-20, 9:21 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Colonel
gamecam lyk hyper cam

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

TomDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 5:08 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
When you open up the program, clisk "Start Recording" on the bottom of the window. you may want to go to options and turn on "Hide Window While Recording" or something like that.

nothing1321Date: Friday, 2009-04-24, 7:07 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Lieutenant
thnk you tom for telling how to use.

Im a gamer

TomDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 10:46 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
No problem, glad to help

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » Question
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!