Saturday, 2024-05-11, 6:13 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | little idea - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » little idea (adviretising site)
little idea
slash112Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 7:49 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
have you done this or considered this, if not i think you should, if you want more people on the site that is. you should make a video and put it on youtube. like give all the details of this site, then give it a good name, something which would catch peoples eyes, and one which people are most likely to search for, and put tags on it which people would search for aswell.

e.g. title of vid - easy downloading
tags - easy, download, downloading, site, free... etc.

or you could make the vid like a how to video, like show people how to download stuff, and make sure you include this site.
e.g. title of vid - how to download / how to get free downloads... etc.
content of video:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD STUFF:
first go to completewebs.blogspot.com
click on what you want to download

and so on and so on. and of course also add in good tags

this is just an example, im sure you can come up with something good. and i have no idea if you have already done this so...

DreamsaliveDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 7:51 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
voila..thankx for ur suggestion!..guess what, that had already been done much earlier!!

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-18, 7:55 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
oh, ok.

i thought it might have, but it was just incase you hadnt

Fran123Date: Saturday, 2009-02-21, 0:31 AM | Message # 4                                                         
Lieutenant
yea, i saw that vidio, thats how i knew about this site

If you have any problems just PM me!!!!

slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 0:06 AM | Message # 5                                                         
Lieutenant
oh right lol

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » little idea (adviretising site)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!