Sunday, 2024-05-12, 0:05 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | improvements - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » improvements (login & graphics)
improvements
steve2507Date: Monday, 2009-02-23, 1:34 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
improvements on the login really needs to be done ,
the login needs to be on the homepage,
also if someone has problems with there password,can they be emailed a reset password without the admin being online..

graphics look good ,i think we need some more moving graphics .
also when we go into the forumm the link to the main homepage reverts you to the new website..not the current homepage
can all the admin and moderators to show we are online from the homepage.
it would show to members that we are available and looking for rule dodgers...

Message edited by steve2507 - Monday, 2009-02-23, 2:14 PM

slash112Date: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 0:26 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
hmmm, moving graphics are a bit cheesy do you not think

DreamsaliveDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 3:57 PM | Message # 3                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
Thanks for suggesting the improvements.

If we emphasize on adding more graphics it may hog down the site as it'll take longer to open it up on those who have dial ups or slower connections.

Regarding login thing, i think it may not be possible on blogger,still if you think it can possible and can help it'll be very much
appreciated.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 8:13 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Lieutenant
i dont know much about this stuff, blogger and all that, but i was thinking it might be possible by having a box which has two textboxes, you type in username and pass, and have a button which says login or something, when you press that it is basically a link to a username and password verification page on your forum.

would that work?

Me742Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 8:36 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Private
hey how about putin songs/music on the site? wink

slash112Date: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 10:58 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Lieutenant
hmm, youve gone a bit off topic in this thread, but that is actually a good idea.

visitDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-21, 4:14 AM | Message # 7                                                         
Sergeant
yes music is great idea

[code]If U Like My Post please send me thanksssssssssssss[/code]

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » improvements (login & graphics)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!