Saturday, 2024-05-11, 4:13 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | mobile games - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » mobile games
mobile games
slash112Date: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 8:16 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
why not get some games for mobile phones/cell phones. like make another section, like you have software and pc games and videos, just add in mobile games.

steve2507Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 3:55 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
yes we do 3gp movies for mobiles.

i dont think any reason why we cant get mobile games...

good........

DreamsaliveDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 1:41 PM | Message # 3                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
that way we should add MOVIES,E-BOOKS,CONSOLE GAMES,SCRIPTS,MUSIC........isn't it? hands

BTW,we require more authors for our site to add and manage these respective sections...so we can open more sections if we got more people to do so.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 8:03 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Lieutenant
what so you should have like at least one author per section. that could work. i wouldnt mind being an author for video section coz ive got millions of DVDs( and could easily get others) which i could convert to 3gp. only problem is that i have no idea how to post stuff onto it. cry also i dont really want to have that much responsibility anyway.

but to be honest i just thought it would be cool to have a few mobile phone games on the site.

Message edited by slash112 - Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 8:06 PM

DreamsaliveDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 3:41 PM | Message # 5                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
WE will....someday wen we would have enough authors...

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

phylursDate: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 10:09 AM | Message # 6                                                         
Private
hey can you help about converting gba emulator save file to gba svae file cause the exten.name on the file in ymulator is sgm while the gba is save can you help me how to donvert sgm to save tnx it will be great. tnx more power

den'z

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » mobile games
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!