Saturday, 2024-05-11, 7:34 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Something - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Something
Something
chicken2112Date: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 1:54 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Private
Group: Users
Maybe you could organize games in a different way. Instead of a long list, why not make a section where you click a letter and you go to games and applications starting with that letter. I'm not sure if what i said was clear dry

DreamsaliveDate: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 4:17 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
that can be very much sophisticated and time confusing(for me) to organize everything...since we've got everything listed in alphabetical order and search feature can also be used,so visitors shouldn't have problem finding anything.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

chicken2112Date: Thursday, 2009-03-26, 11:11 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Private
Group: Users
Alright, just an idea biggrin

DreamsaliveDate: Friday, 2009-03-27, 6:11 PM | Message # 4                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
k,thnks

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

TomDate: Friday, 2009-04-17, 1:20 AM | Message # 5                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Moderators
Hey, just a tip

Next time you are on the site, press ctrl-f and a window will pop up, type in the title of the game or application you are looking for and click next, and it should take you to the link.

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Something
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!