Saturday, 2024-05-11, 10:52 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Possible to compress more - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Possible to compress more
Possible to compress more
ZeeshanDate: Friday, 2009-04-03, 8:38 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Private
Group: Users
Hello I was wondering for the pc games would you guys be able to compress it more than it is. I know this sounds like I don't care if you guys have a life, but most of these games I would like to play but they are 1 gb practically and my download speed isn't fast enough to download it. If you guys do make the games even more compressed I will be very grateful.

DreamsaliveDate: Friday, 2009-04-03, 1:41 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
hello zeeshan,we always try to provide the setups in our site to least possible size.
if not possible to compress some 4 gb to setup to 1 gb or less and guaranteeing that it will work perfect.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

ZeeshanDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 9:15 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Private
Group: Users
Thank you for answering but then can you make each file at least 300 mb instead of like 100 mb each like the James Bond game thank you again.

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Possible to compress more
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!