Sunday, 2024-04-28, 0:34 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | IDEA FOR THE SITE! - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » IDEA FOR THE SITE!
IDEA FOR THE SITE!
New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 5:49 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Sergeant
Group: Users
I was looking at comments (just noticed them XD) and i thought: wouldn't it be nice if we had a "recent comments" box or something similar?
so thats my idea.

PANDORA would be nice too, even though the current music player is good smile

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

DreamsaliveDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 11:43 AM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
ya we're wrking on it from some time...bt it gave errors,hopefully we can get that right.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

nyxDate: Saturday, 2010-12-11, 6:15 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Private
Group: Users
hope to upload some of your software download in jumboFiles.com bcoz it provide parallel download . . especially to all of your software that is so huge. . .its a great convenience for us to download. . .tnx smile

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » IDEA FOR THE SITE!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!