Saturday, 2024-05-11, 6:41 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | (future idea) aranging by letters - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » (future idea) aranging by letters (///)
(future idea) aranging by letters
BecairDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 10:38 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Private
Group: Users
ello guys
my idea was that we have the letters of the alphabet running along the right hand side A-Z (and maybe the sign # indicating numbers)
were all the programs and games are
and we put every game starting with A into the A section and so on
we have 2 sets of the alphabets 1 for games and the other for programs
(can use c were iam going with this) hopes use understood
just saying as i think this site s growing by day (alot) and soon scrolling all the way down to find what u need seems abit unprofessional
and thats my 2 cents werth
tell me what you think good idea bad idea why

Becair(author)

I wink at strangers and chase my own shadow o_-

DreamsaliveDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 11:42 AM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
hmm...good idea bt will take a lot of time to arrange like that,may be we can consider this for future.....BTW,there's search bar at top right in our site where u can directly search for ur favorite game/app.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

BecairDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 12:02 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Private
Group: Users
lol never saw that before ty jim
yeah it was a future idea when the site gets to that stage

ty for pointing out the search bar tho thats helpfull

I wink at strangers and chase my own shadow o_-

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » (future idea) aranging by letters (///)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!