Friday, 2024-05-10, 8:08 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Crysis Review - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Crysis Review (Camerons Reviews)
Crysis Review
timemaster88Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 5:45 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Review

Well first off, id like to thank jim and the rest of the team for this game, not only does it run great, but theres also no files missing, so good work finding the links to this file. Right i really found it hard to find many flaws with this game, so ill start with them, at some points the game feels dull, and theres no real attatchment to play it, also sometimes you also with you could carry more weapons, it would be unrealistic, but some of them feel so good to use that it would just make it all worthwhile also, to run the game in its true beauty, a VERY good computer with high ram and a quad core processor is needed. AS FOR THE GOOD POINTS, theres so many i would write a list as long as a book. The scenery looks beautifull, you really do feel at times that you are on a tropical island and yes, you think there was no need for them to have put that crab on the beach scuttling around, but you sure are glad they did. The vehicles take realistic damage, the functions of your suit give you multiple ways to complete missions. Wanna charge in guns blazing? Switch on your armour! Wanna sneak in quietly and take them out with a silenced pistol? Turn on your Invisibility cloak! Need to escape from a tank and a whole load of bullets? Turn on speed and run like the wind! The features of your suit make the game feel balanced, you dont feel like god unlike some games, you feel like your just in control of the better technology. Now some people ask why include aliens in this game? well! im sure glad they did, yes, some of them resemble jellyfish, but they move so much like them, that its like watching nature in close up, this is one of the moments where you feel the tension build up and you do feel part of the game, watching the aliens glide through the air is truly something to see, now i could go on! but i dont have to, weather it takes you a year to download this game, if you cant afford it, GET IT! You will be missing out on one hell of a superiour game if you dont.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Offtopic » General talk » Crysis Review (Camerons Reviews)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!