Sunday, 2024-05-12, 10:42 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Fast and the furious 4 Not a game - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » Fast and the furious 4 Not a game
Fast and the furious 4 Not a game
BradDate: Sunday, 2009-04-26, 2:08 PM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
hello,
after i extracted the files with win rar (i downloaded them all)
it made a .bin file
so i used my magic iso to extratc that.
but the problem was there were no set up or any files like that.
the only files there was were:

EXT
SEGMENT
VCD
MPEGAV

if you can tell me what i did wrong i will gladly read.

MaTaTaKDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 2:34 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Private
Your not doing anything WRONG! I downloaded it and tried to run it in DEAMON Tools and didn't work. I also tried Magic ISO and I get the same files as you. Sorry but I think this was a fake so I deleted the files from my computer. No one is to blame here at thecompletewebs.com, just the uploader for uploading the files to rapidshare.

It happens so what can you do. Other then that, this site does have working games and apps which are great so keep up the good work guys!

timemaster88Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 3:35 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Dont worry guys, the team here will sort it out when they can, they always come through (:

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

timemaster88Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 3:43 AM | Message # 4                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
is there anyway to convert the bin file to an iso rather than extracting from it? apparently magic iso can actually do that

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

MaTaTaKDate: Monday, 2009-04-27, 7:02 AM | Message # 5                                                         
Private
Just the old ones are but doing a search on gamespot.com didn't return anything in regard of the one on this site. Doing a quick google search just returns the MOVIE and the old fast and furious game for the PS2. So that being said I think this was a fake.

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » Fast and the furious 4 Not a game
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!