Monday, 2024-05-13, 10:29 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Games, uploads and Brad - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » Games, uploads and Brad (Uploads)
Games, uploads and Brad
timemaster88Date: Monday, 2009-04-27, 3:46 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
Guys, please do not ask any members of this site to upload files or compress them and upload them, not picking on you bbrad, but the members of this website DO NOT upload files to the internet as it would be illegal for them to do so, where as it is legal for them to give youlinks to test out these products, so please do not ask for files to be uploaded by them, only ask for links

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

timemaster88Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 2:51 AM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
i read one of your posts where you asked to have te game itself uploaded

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

timemaster88Date: Tuesday, 2009-04-28, 11:49 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
fair enough, my mistake, but perhaps for legal reasons its best to ask for links eh? asking for games to be uploaded means were doing something illegal here rather than just posting up links to the games themselves

TomDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 7:27 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Sergeant
This site itself is not illegal, it is the site with the origional links, and the person who uploaded the files that is illegal

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » PC GAMES » Games, uploads and Brad (Uploads)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!