Sunday, 2024-05-12, 11:31 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | windows xp pro with sp3 - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » windows xp pro with sp3 (dont know what to do)
windows xp pro with sp3
slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:15 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Users
ive downloaded all the parts, i uncompressed them, and i really just dont know what to do, because when i go to the setup, it doesnt let me install, like it doesnt let me click on "install windows xp"

here is a screenshot with the setup on, and with the files which were downloaded in the background.

Attachments: 5040007.jpg (137.8 Kb)

DreamsaliveDate: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:28 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
i thnk u should try booting it OR may be itz coz u already have latest version of wondows i.e vista.

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:37 PM | Message # 3                                                         
Lieutenant
awww can you not downgrade to XP, ive got vista, but i hate it, i love XP, so does that mean i cant get it.

the reason i was getting anything anyway was because my computor thinks my vista isnt genuine, even though it is, so its not giving me all the features and it keeps coming up with a load of rubbish saying i need to activate it and all that and its annoying.

DreamsaliveDate: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:53 PM | Message # 4                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
burn the image(xp) to a disc and boot it .that way i thnk u can install XP.MAKE SURE THE DISC U GOT IS BOOTABLE!

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

slash112Date: Sunday, 2009-02-22, 3:55 PM | Message # 5                                                         
Lieutenant
oh right, thanks

LTballaDate: Friday, 2009-08-28, 9:56 PM | Message # 6                                                         
Private
lol where is the link?

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » windows xp pro with sp3 (dont know what to do)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!