Monday, 2024-05-13, 1:33 AM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | internet security and antivirus? - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » internet security and antivirus?
internet security and antivirus?
luckysos01Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 11:07 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Colonel
Group: Users
norton internet security and any antivirus can combine it on one computer?

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

timemaster88Date: Saturday, 2009-04-18, 2:26 PM | Message # 2                                                         
Lieutenant
Group: Moderators
PLEASE NOTE, i know from experience this is NOT a good idea, my dad tried it, it can cause SERIOUS computer errors, fatal crashes and even prevent your computer from starting up, some antivirus programs are compatible but i really wouldnt risk it, basically if their not compatible they will try and kill each other off assuming the other antivirus is a virus - Please for your and your computers sake, pick one or the other but NOT both

Read my game reviews in the General Discussion section of the forum, or on the comments of the games =D

willyDate: Monday, 2009-04-20, 2:40 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Private
wats the best anti virus in your opinion

luckysos01Date: Monday, 2009-04-20, 9:18 AM | Message # 4                                                         
Colonel
nod 32 or kis?

play and sleep is my job on my lyf

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » ASK Queries & Problems » Softwares & Applications. » internet security and antivirus?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!