Saturday, 2024-05-11, 12:28 PM
The Complete Webs Official Forum
Main | Advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - The Complete Webs Official Forum! | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: gusmuran, steve2507, Tom, timemaster88  
The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (its really needed.)
Advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maxDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 11:13 AM | Message # 1                                                         
Private
Group: Users
Hi! Jim !!! your's one is a marvelous blog and i recommend that it needs good advertisement. you can do so by posting articles or comments on other blogs and ofcourse you might have told to your freinds about your blog. but the best way is to tell through the medium of mailing list or communities like orkut, i have posted the name of your forum and site on a community of pc gamers on orkut which withstands 16,015 members. i think and wish this helps!!! and already 3 members of that community have joined your forum. and surely the one who reads further would do so.

and please see to it that some frustrated guy named make me admin or something bla... bla... bla... keeps on replying to posts unnecessarily . if he is not in your staff please do something. or if he is already an administrater he should be a li'l bit polite. you are a very good administrator, jim!!!!! really.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreamsaliveDate: Saturday, 2009-01-03, 1:47 PM | Message # 2                                                         
ADMIN
Group: Administrators
thanks a lot max,for your support biggrin you got +2 rep.!

OUR OFFICIAL SITE IS http://thecompletewebs.blogspot.com/

PhoenixDate: Monday, 2009-02-09, 8:39 AM | Message # 3                                                         
Major
already have a looot members biggrin

Fear me

New007Date: Wednesday, 2009-04-15, 9:51 PM | Message # 4                                                         
Sergeant
personally, advertising could:
a: get this site taken down
b: get other sites in trouble and/or taken down
c: screw us all over.

thats just my opinion though.........
biggrin

"The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on"
XBL GT: Flameninja00

The Complete Webs Official Forum! » Suggestions » Suggestions & Improvements » Advertisement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (its really needed.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024

toolbar powered by Conduit
100% safe GUARANTEED!